Do you feel stressed, anxious, or stuck? Are you an adult who feels out of control in your own life? Are you a couple seeking relationship counseling? Maybe you scroll through social media and feel like everyone else has it all figured out. I can help.
I specialize in working with adults and couples facing challenges with:
- Getting stuck/rumination
- Relationship issues
- romantic and/or friendships
- Post- college and early career
- job stress, perfectionism
- Sex therapy
- issues related to pain, past trauma, lack of interest, mismatched libido with your partner
Whether this is your first time seeking therapy or you are have worked with other therapists in the past, I will meet you where you are and help you to feel comfortable and empowered during this process. It is my belief that we can learn from each and every life experience, even ones that are difficult. By using a holistic approach that incorporates mind/body awareness and integration, I assist clients in finding health, happiness, and understanding in multiple areas of their lives.
I use a variety of therapeutic techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, and Solution-Oriented Psychology. My couples work is informed by Gottman, Internal Family Systems, and Imago methods, as well as Sex Therapy training. My warm, non-judgmental nature gives my clients space to feel comfortable to work through their particular challenge(s). I empower my clients and gently encourage a shift at their own pace, in order to break a cycle that is no longer serving them.
Each session is geared towards you as an individual:
- I will explain how the therapy process works and give you an idea of what to expect.
- I will help you create goals and evaluate your road blocks.
- During our initial phone call, I will ask you to think about some questions and give you a chance to set some intentions for our in person session.