Sometimes life can feel difficult and like you have no one to turn to. If you are you an individual or a couple seeking relationship, intimacy, or anxiety counseling you can rest assured that this is the place for you.
We specialize in counseling services for adults and young adults & as well as couples struggling with:
- Anxiety and/or Depression: getting stuck, rumination
- Relationship issues: romantic and/or friendships
- Post- college and early to mid-career: job stress, perfectionism
- Sexual issues: pain, past trauma, lack of interest, sexual identity
Whether this is your first time seeking counseling services or you are have worked with other therapists in the past, Elana Woolf Therapy will help feel comfortable and empowered during this process. You can learn from each and every life experience, even ones that are difficult.
Elana’s warm, non-judgmental nature helps clients to work through their particular challenge(s). I empower my clients and gently encourage a shift in order to break a cycle that is no longer serving them.
Each session is geared towards you as an individual:
- You will learn how the therapy process works and give you an idea of what to expect.
- You will create goals and evaluate your road blocks.